Canada Skilled Worker Visa Program is an initiative by Citizenship & Immigration Canada and Government of Canada. It has been introduced with an aim to ease the entry of skilled workers in Canada who intend for a longer stay in Canada. Canada Express Entry (an electronic system) manages this visa program, and the applicants who are able to meet the selection factors of Canada immigration will be eligible to apply for a PR visa under this program.
Specifications of the Program:
- Permanent Resident Visa (Multiple entry)
- Validity period- 5 years
- Involves Points Based Selection
- Visa holder can settle anywhere in Canada (except Quebec)
- Allows accompanying of family members
- Involves a processing time of 6-12 months
Benefits of applying:
- You can live anywhere & work for any company
- You can travel around anywhere in Canada
- If spouse accompanying, he/she also gets right to work
- If you’ve kids, government sponsors for their education
- You and your entire family get free healthcare & social security
- Apply for Citizenship in future and enjoy dual nationalities
Services included in this package:
1. Orientation & Document Checklist
Case Officer prepares customized Document Checklist as per your case file and prepares you for the process by providing a customized Orientation.
2. WES Application
Guidance on documents required for Educational Credential Assessment will be provided, plus application for the ECA will be prepared & filed on your on your behalf.
3. Expression of Interest
EOI is an initial application must be sent to Immigration authorities showing your interest to settle in Canada. This will be prepared & filed on your behalf.
4. PNP Application
In case your profile meets any PNP criteria and you wish to apply for any province, submission of application for Provincial Nomination during each opening will be made.
5. Visa Documentation/Process
Updating of EOI whenever required, follow-up with Consulate, submission of documents, guidance on getting Medicals & PCC and all the formalities required for the Visa process will be performed.
6. Job Search Assistance
While the application is in process, your profile will be modified as per the Canadian standards and Job Search Experts will help in searching for a relevant Canadian job.
7. Spouse Job Search Assistance
Accompanying spouse job search assistance is also provided.
8. CRO/Legal Assistance
Any escalations that may arise in the case will be solved by CRO/legal experts.
9. IELTS Preparation Material & Help
Assistance in slot booking and IELTS preparation material will be provided.
10. Courier Formalities
Includes fees of Courier (agreements/documents)
11. ICCRC Agent Audit
Application will be processed after the review of an associated ICCRC agent.
12. Post Landing Service
Services like accommodation search assistance, airport drop, etc. will be provided.
Note: This package does not include ECA, Provincial Nomination, IELTS fees & PR fee