The Sweden Residence Permit, also known as Job Seeker Visa, allows highly skilled non-EU/EEA individuals to come to Sweden and search for employment or start a business.
Specifications of the Program:
- Clear Purpose
- Proof of funds
- Health Insurance
- Currently reside outside of Sweden.
Benefits of applying:
- The eligibility requirements are straightforward, as they do not involve a points test, an age limit, or the need for an IELTS exam or a job offer
- Sweden is known for its high standard of living, with excellent healthcare, education, and social benefits.
- English is widely spoken and accepted as a working language, making it easier for job seekers to navigate the job market and integrate into society.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- It Is an Innovation hub and provides good work opportunities for IT professionals