This visa allows skilled workers with eligible skills to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years. For doing so, state nomination or relative sponsorship is mandatory.
Specifications of the Program:
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Validity Period- 4 years
- Regional Stay Based
- Involves Points Bases system & valid sponsorship
- Involves a processing time of 5-8 months
Benefits of applying:
- Live & Work Full time in the specific region
- Multiple Entries can be made during the validity period
- Acts as a easy pathway for Australian permanent residency
- Involves comparatively less processing time
- Accompany common law partner/spouse
Services included in this package:
1. Orientation & Document Checklist
Case Officer prepares customized Document Checklist as per your case file and prepares you for the process by providing a customized Orientation.
2. Skills Assessment
Guidance on documents required for Australia Skills Assessment will be provided. Plus, application for the Skills Assessment will be prepared and filed on your behalf.
3. Expression of Interest & Regional Sponsorship
EOI is an initial application that must be sent to Immigration authorities showing your interest to settle in Australia or respective region. This application will be prepared & filed on your behalf, along with a state sponsorship application.
4. Visa Documentation/Process
Updating of EOI whenever required, follow-up with Consulate, submission of documents, guidance on getting Medicals & PCC and all the formalities required for the Visa process will be performed.
5. Job Search Assistance
While the application is in process, your profile will be modified as per the Australian standards and Job Search Experts will help in searching for a relevant job in Australia.
6. IELTS/PTE Preparation Help
Assistance in slot booking and IELTS/PTE Academics preparation material will be provided