This PR visa subcategory- subclass 189 acts a pathway for professionals who want to settle in Australia but do not have any state or family sponsorship. It is one among the most prominent Skilled Migrant Visas used for Australia Immigration. On the basis of skills, eligibility to work for any occupation listed in the SOL, and relevant experience, the applicant is granted this visa and allowed to reside in Australia as a Permanent Resident of Australia.
Specifications of the Program:
- Permanent Resident Visa (Multiple entry)
- Validity period- 5 years
- Involves Points Based Selection
- Visa holder can settle anywhere in Australia
- Allows accompanying of family members
- Involves a processing time of 6-8 months
Benefits of applying:
- You can live anywhere & work for any company
- You can travel around anywhere Australia & New Zealand
- If spouse is accompanying, he/she also gets right to work
- Family gets Medicare sponsored healthcare benefits
- Dependent children get free education in public schools
- Apply for Citizenship in future and enjoy dual nationalities
Services included in the package:
1. Orientation & Document Checklist
Case Officer prepares customized Document Checklist as per your case file and prepares you for the process by providing a customized Orientation.
2. Skills Assessment
Guidance on documents required for Australia Skills Assessment will be provided. Plus, application for the Skills Assessment will be prepared and filed on your behalf.
3. Expression of Interest
EOI is an initial application that must be sent to Immigration authorities showing your interest to settle in Australia. This application will be prepared & filed on your behalf.
4. Visa Documentation/Process
Updating of EOI whenever required, follow-up with Consulate, submission of documents, guidance on getting Medicals & PCC and all the formalities required for the Visa process will be performed.
5. Job Search Assistance
While the application is in process, your profile will be modified as per the Australian standards and Job Search Experts will help in searching for a relevant job in Australia.
6. Spouse Job Search Assistance
Accompanying spouse job search assistance is also provided.
7. CRO/Legal Assistance
Any escalations that may arise in the case will be solved by CRO/legal experts.
8. IELTS/PTE Preparation Help
Assistance in slot booking and IELTS/PTE Academics preparation material will be provided.
9. Courier Formalities
Includes fees of Courier (agreements/documents)
10. Post Landing Service
Services like accommodation search assistance, airport drop, etc. will be provided
Note: This package does not include Skills Assessment, IELTS/PTE fees & PR fee.