To make it easy for professionals and families to settle in Hong Kong as permanent residents, the Hong Kong Government introduced the Quality Migrant Scheme. An applicant can apply for an entry based visa for Hong Kong, migrate to the country as settle as permanent residents. To do so, professionals must be eligible, i.e. meet the requirements of Hong Kong immigration and labor market.
Specifications of the Program:
- Quota Based Entrant Scheme
- Involves Points Based Selection
- Visa holder can settle anywhere in Hong Kong
- Allows accompanying of family members
- Involves a processing time of 6-12 months
Benefits of applying:
- You can enter Hong Kong without any job in hand
- You can live anywhere & work for any company
- You can travel around anywhere in Hong Kong
- If spouse accompanying, he/she also gets right to work
- Your entire family gets to enjoy social security benefits
- Apply for Citizenship in future
Services included in this package:
1. Orientation & Document Checklist
Case Officer prepares customized Document Checklist as per your case file and prepares you for the process by providing a customized Orientation.
2. Document Verification
The experts verify your documents and ensure that upright documents are submitting with the application.
3. ECA Application
Guidance on documents required for Educational Credential Assessment will be provided, plus application for the ECA will be prepared & filed on your on your behalf.
4. Visa Documentation/Process
Updating of EOI whenever required, follow-up with Consulate, submission of documents, guidance on getting Medicals & PCC and all the formalities required for the Visa process will be performed
5. Post Landing Assistance
Services like accommodation search assistance, airport drop, etc. will be provided.
6. CRO/Legal Assistance
Any escalations that may arise in the case will be solved by CRO/legal experts.
8. Courier Formalities
Includes fees of Courier (agreements/documents)
9. Mock Session
Hong Kong immigration demands an interview in Hong Kong, before one gets the PR visa. Assistance and guidance to face the interview will be provided.