The first and initial step to know the chances for an international permanent residency is to evaluate your chances as per migration rules. This evaluation is conducted taking into account your age, education, work experience etc. Based on the results, the report is generated as positive IER or negative IER. A positive IER report reflects that you are completely eligibile at the moment and have good chances for the visa. Evaluate your chances for Canada, Australia or Hong Kong immigration.
Specifications of the Program:
- Done within 24 hrs
- Safe method to know your chance for the visa
- Gets you to know the loopholes and improvements required
- Lets you be sure before you make the investment
- Get a detailed analysis of global job market, requirement and living culture
Benefits of applying:
- Detailed assessment of profile
- Determine best countries according to your profile
- Calculation of points under relevant country’s points based system
- Insight into best jobs, costs etc.
- Details chances of family immigration