This visa is for individuals who are talented and have promising in arts and culture, science, and digital technology sector to apply as scientists.The Global Talent Visa replaces the existing Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa. The new visa scheme is meant to streamline the post-Brexit immigration system by the new Government.
Specifications of the Program:
- You need to have education and work experience in the field of science, research, Engineering, or Information technology.
- You should have either work experience in the latest technologies, or you should have published a book or completed a project outside of your job like GITHUB.
- You need to provide a "statement of purpose" and how it will impact UK stem sectors.
- You should be able to produce all the work experience and education
Benefits of applying:
- No English Exam (IELTS) required.
- You can seek a permanent residency (which is called "Indefinite Leave to Remain" in the UK) after staying in the country for 3 years.
- If your dependents meet certain requirements, you can take them with you to the UK.
- You can change organizations, jobs, and places liberally.
- There is no minimum salary requirement to get this visa.